Corrugated Cardboard Paper Carton Making Machine For Die Cutting
- This machine is exclusive equipment for die cutting and molding,
suitable for the manufacturing of colorful cartons, boxes and other
package products of abnormal shape.
- It adopts the double roller pressing and urethane soft template;
die cutting speed difference servo makes up the linear velocity
automatically, completing the paperboard and the siding, slotting,
punching, creasing and folding of the corrugated paper of medium
and small thickness at one time.
- The machine adopts the vacuum adsorption feeding facility; the main
machine adjusts the speed by electromagnetism and the die cutting
phase by computer, featuring high precision of die cutting, high
speed and convenient operation.
Technical Instruction of the Equipment:
- Die cutter phase is adjusted by computer and electric digital
control in a scope of 360o
- Die cutter horizontal movement is adjusted by computer and electric
digital control of a scope of ±5mm.
- Die cutting cushion roller moves in the automatic and horizontal
manner, automatically making up for linear velocity ensures even
wear of the UNFLAIR glue cushion. The equipped cushion repairing
system enables several times of using the cushion, which makes the
die cutting and formation beautiful without damaging knives.
- The cushion roller’s mechanical, horizontal and cam facility moves
horizontally in a scope of ±35mm to lengthen the using life of the
die cutting cushion.
- The light alloy aluminum back-kick vacuum adsorption feeding
system, with several groups of rolling bearing, ensures stable
- Left and right baffle and back baffle positions are under the
computer and electric and digital control as the side baffle is
equipped with pneumatic trimming facilities.
- Consecutive or skip paper feeding goes with the infrared
- Imported controlling system along with Siemens low voltage electric
appliance and host frequency conversion control realizes the
electricity saving about 30%.
Main Technical Parameter
Max.paper coverage area
Effective die cutting area
Height of die cutter
Power of main motor