Digital Control Roller Press Alloy Steel Stable Slotting
Die-Cutting Flex Printing Machine
- International famous-brand electric parts and computer software are
used in the whole machine of stable and reliable quality,in the
human-computer interface where zeroing can be adjusted at one time
with automatic memory reposition.
- The whole machine baffle and key parts are all treated by tempering
to decrease the metal internal force and all made in the
high-precision processing centre and grinded by the
- All the axles and rollers of the whole machine are made of
high-quality steel and treated by tempering and grinding followed
by high-precision computer dynamic balance rectification. They are
all plated with rigid chrome and grinded surface.
- All transmission gears are made by 20CrMnTi alloy steel, which is
grinded after heat-treatment, rigidity HRC58-62,and which is made
by rubbing,6 grade precision to maintain high topping precision
after long using.
- All transmission parts (connected with the axles and gears) adopt
the hand-free connecting ring to eliminate the interval, suitable
for long-term high-speed running.
- All transmission bearings adopt strengthened model bearing,
equipped with dustproof windtight parts and the oiling, handy to
maintenance, lasting for longer using.
- The whole machine undergoes automatic spray lubrication, with
intuitionistically showing facilities and double oil pipe balance
- The whole machine runs with the adjustment presetting function,
feeding, printing, slotting, die cutting all featuring auto-
zeroing and memory automatic reposition.
- The whole machine working interval adjustment adopts fast
spanner-free adjustment and the electromagnetic brake system with
the worm wheel and worm setting operates fast and conveniently.
- The mainframe chooses control by conversion frequency ,with more
stable and energy-saving
start-up and running.
- Option for the vacuum adsorption, kick feeding or leading edge
Optional equipments :ceramic anilox roller ,remote computer
Main Technical Parameter
Inner width size
Thickness of plate
Power of main motor